What is Amplifi?
Amplifi is the media investment arm of Dentsu Aegis Network. Operating across three distinct areas of specialization: Investment, Global Media Partnerships and Programmatic Buying. Using the opportunities presented by convergence and globalization, we deliver a value proposition of reinventing relationships that work for clients and media owners.
What does a Senior Broadcast Buyer do?
The Senior Broadcast Buyer has all of the star qualities of a Broadcast Buyer, but works more autonomously – often assuming much of the role of a Supervisor. The primary responsibility of the Senior Broadcast Buyer is to negotiate cost-efficient schedules on behalf of the clients. Supported by the Broadcast Buyer, the Senior Broadcast Buyer coordinates all aspects of the buying process. The Senior Buyer is also expected to be proficient with buying tools and procedures (both Buying and inter-department). The Senior Buyer is expected to be an active participant on the business; consistently engaged and contributing ideas and insights that will benefit our clients.
Media Buying and Execution:
· Negotiate cost efficient schedules on behalf of the clients
· Coordinate all aspects of the buying process including post buy analysis
· Maintain all purchase schedules
· Work closely with vendors
· Generate AdTraq reports as required
· Seek creative solutions to enhance buy product
Client & Internal Relationships:
· Manage all day-to-day client interaction
· May manage expectations of clients and deliverables
· Assist Supervisor in advising clients on best ways to integrate media into their advertising and marketing programs
· Assist Supervisor in growing business opportunities within current clients
· Keeps up with the latest trends in media
· May be responsible for informing team/client of new opportunities or issues
· Participates and leads, if appropriate, face to face client meetings
· Builds positive relationships with internal and external teams and sets good example for assistant level
· Be receptive to sales vendors who offer traditional & non-traditional opportunities
Strategic Thinking & Leadership:
· Works with management team (Supervisor/Group Director) to develop strategies for media plans/buys
· Shares new and relevant advertising opportunities in written and verbal form to the media department
· Strategizes ways to most effectively use media dollars to the greatest benefit for our clients
· Assess problems and concerns in a systematic, logical and rational manner
· Proactively resolve issues, know when to and to whom to escalate
· Provide guidance to team members nurture/promote team environment
· Assist in the training of junior team members
· May be responsible for working with supervisor to develop and oversee junior staff- manage time, assure projects are completed on time and adhered to (within) budget
· May be responsible for constructing and delivering accurate, honest and timely performance management documents
· Capable of managing multiple deliverables and ability to seamlessly transition among them
· Expresses oneself clearly and concisely in oral communications
· Writes in a clear, compelling and concise manner
· Organizes ideas and information logically and sequentially
· Assist in the development of media presentations and tactical POVs, as needed
· Develop client reports that are clear, compelling and persuasive
· Insure key information is provided to team regarding client issues, internal agency issues, changes in account status, etc.