Carat, the world's largest integrated marketing and media Services Company, is looking for an Assistant, Analytics to join our Media team. At Carat, we believe in transforming communications. The depth and breadth of Carat's offerings and ability to encompass all consumer touch points, gives us a unique ability to activate all expressions of a client's brand. Curiosity, creativity and collaboration drive our people to deliver superior communications solutions in an innovative and empowering work environment. Carat is a full service award winning agency that is a part of one of the world's fastest growing marketing communications groups, Aegis Media.
The Assistant, Analytics works closely with the planning group to ensure that the success of online efforts is properly accounted for. The Assistant, Analytics helps to measure the performance of online campaigns, illustrates clients’ return on investment, and provides insights into improving performance. He/she utilizes various measurement tools and provides timely in-depth reporting, analysis and optimizing solutions. The Assistant, Analytics is expected to be an active participant on the business, consistently engaged and contributing ideas and insights that will benefit our clients.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Data Analysis and Execution:
- Partners with the data analyst and digital planning team to create an appropriate measurement strategy for each campaign
- Creates and presents analysis templates
- Utilizes proprietary tools and third party ad serving technologies to report and analyze clients’ post analysis data
- Manages the daily responsibilities of data entry, creative trafficking and analyzing data for multiple accounts
- Ensures that quality and timeliness of measurement deliverables meet client expectations
- Aids in the creation of client media objectives and strategies
- Works with Assistant, Planningand/or Planner to analyze tracking results
Client & Internal Relationships:
- Keeps up with the latest trends in media
- May be responsible for informing team/client of new opportunities or issues
Strategic Thinking & Leadership:
- Proactively resolve issues, know when to and to whom to escalate
- May be responsible for constructing and delivering accurate, honest and timely performance management documents
- Capable of managing multiple deliverables and ability to seamlessly transition among them
- Expresses oneself clearly and concisely in oral communications
- Writes in a clear, compelling and concise manner
- Organize ideas and information logically and sequentially
- Assists in the development of presentations, overviews, and tactical POVs
- Ensure key information is provided to team regarding client issues, internal agency issues, changes in account status, etc.
- Very proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Any experience with web analytics tools is a plus.
- Familiarity with digital campaign analysis (display, mobile, social media, search and/or email)
- Degree background in advertising/marketing or statistics/mathematics
- Statistics background
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Ability to pull actionable insights from the campaign data and clearly communicate them to the team or client.
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to contribute to improvements in processes in an effort to increase efficiencies