The Senior Account Manager (Sr. AM) is responsible for all aspects of the campaign lifecycle for the agency trading desk team (AMNET). The Sr. AM role will include campaign management for any of the brands under the Dentsu Aegis Network of agencies including: Carat, iProspect, and Vizeum. This involves maintaining the accuracy and organization of all bid management & trafficking processes and agency interactions related to assigned campaigns. The ideal candidate will have prior digital planning or buying experience, DSP campaign management and optimization experience, strong analytical, writing and comprehension skills, and strong client management experience. Prior experience with bid management platforms and active campaign optimization efforts is important. But most importantly, they must possess a strong inner drive to redesign the digital media landscape, enjoy working with some of the finest minds in the industry, and truly be a part of something unique that will have a lasting impact on the Dentsu Aegis Network of agencies.
- Execute, manage and optimize digital media campaigns and programs for agency clients (e.g. auction/exchange based performance media, audience-based buying, remarketing campaigns) while meeting or surpassing client performance expectations.
- Responsible for communication of campaign performance including the ability to provide insightful feedback on questions related to technology, data and optimization & in-platform QA.
- Operate as the day-to-day lead for Agency partners to resolve issues, provide status, and ensure peak campaign performance while maintaining excellent client service
- Effective team management and communication with a focus on leading, delegating & prioritizing team deliverables
- Collaborate with all levels of internal & external media agencies
- Work with media partners to ensure accurate platform implementation, troubleshoot issues on all pre-production and live campaigns
- Build reports to accurately communicate campaign pacing and performance with the assistance of the Analytics team.
- Provide monthly auditing reports to Agency partners & actualize bill/pay systems when applicable
- Understand and effectively communicate Amnet’s value proposition, technology, and processes as related to the growth of current and prospective agency accounts. Participate in organic & strategic new business pitches.
- Assist the Account Director in the strategic direction of existing accounts, offering first class support to ensure excellent delivery at all times and provide valuable takeaways for agency team to communicate to their client(s)
- Participate in new client onboarding as well as new employee onboarding
- Propensity to eloquently speak to all digital media channels
- Four-year college degree
- Must have 3+ years of experience in Bid Management, Campaign Management/Optimization, or Digital Media Operations
- Client facing experience with the ability to identify risks and effectively manage through issues
- Understanding of traditional and digital media planning elements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong project management skills with the ability to direct a team
- Ability to proactively approach situations and diffuse tensions
- Ability to organize and manage detail work