VERALL SUMMARY - POSITION DESCRIPTION
Carat is looking for a Supervisor to join the Data & Technology Operations team. The successful candidate will be able to hit the ground running, quickly learning our technology platforms and service offerings, and will understand the importance of building and sustaining strong relationships with all business, operational, and technical parties.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Activities include interfacing with internal and external teams
- Managing partnerships with third-party Mobile technology vendors and external agencies
- Overseeing and participating in the completion of various projects, including data collection through custom scripting and tagging
- Development and enforcement of conventions and processes to help evolve and improve our operational structure.
- Bachelor’s Degree – ideally with a concentration in advertising/marketing or statistics/mathematics.
- 3-4 years of experience including demonstrated experience in advertising operations or in a technical client services environment.
- You have the ability to digest technical concepts and effectively communicate them to a non-technical audience, as well as the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously, and under tight deadlines.
- You have a strong understanding of, or desire to learn about, various advertising platforms and the media agency environment.
- Mobile application or SDK experience
- Able to work well in a highly collaborative and team environment
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Ability to contribute to improvements in processes in an effort to increase efficiencies
- Intellectual curiosity, persistence, creativity and a collaborative mindset are must have traits.