Dentsu Aegis Network (DAN) is looking for a Website Manager for its corporate website. This technical marketing position oversees all website content creation, optimization, measurement, integrity and execution. In this role, you will work with the cross-functional Marcom team to identify key performance indicators to ensure business objectives are being met. This will be achieved with compelling content, personalization and analysis of web site usage to raise DAN brand reputation, generate sales leads, identify issues and make continual improvements. This role is based in New York.
- Know and beat competitive sites through detailed gap analysis and remediation
- Leverage analytics tools to improve conversion rates, understand user behavior, and evaluating down-stream impact of test results
- Manage the development and reporting of key metrics, set standards, and utilize dashboards to measure progress
- Define and ensure consistent experience throughout the customer journey, from first website impression through all key touchpoints that lead to conversion
- Integrate quality assurance measures such as manual inspection on key pages and spell checking, browser/platform compatibility, and link integrity tools
- Work with our SEO group to define success metrics, develop high-quality reporting, and communicate performance insights
- Work within the Salesforce platform to capture and report on lead flow
- Implement SEO best practices including tagging, keyword searches, data mining, and addition of landing pages
- Keep abreast of the latest website optimization trends
- Create, audit and maintain inventory of all web site content, working with Marcom team and various business owners to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Drive end-to-end implementation of A/B test initiatives, communicate results, and present optimization plan(a) to Head of Marcom.
Skills & Requirements:
- 3-5 years of website management, design, or eCommerce experience
- Bachelors’ degree in Marketing, Online Marketing, or equivalent
- Highly analytical with strong skills in extracting insight from data
- Experience with CMS back-end and ability to perform site-building activities such as adding/updating content, new feature additions, creating blocks, etc.
- Experience with web analytic, website optimization, SEO, website quality
- Experience with tag management systems
- Familiar with web technologies/languages such as HTML5, browsers, web servers, etc.
- Knowledge of ADA website compliance standards
- Proven business, project management, and collaboration skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, “get it done” entrepreneurial environment with minimal supervision
- Competitive compensation
- 401(K) matching
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Life Insurance and disability benefits