The purpose of this role is to deliver key tasks in relation to financial reporting, control and analysis collaboratively at a global DAN level, supporting an appropriate control and compliance environment in line with Group policy and IFRS, and contribut
- Extensive experience of IFRS and GAAP/US accounting standards
- Strong familiarity with financial systems and financial reporting (AX and BPC experience a plus)
- Awareness of the local market media and production systems (Mediaocean/Prisma experience a plus)
- Advanced user of Excel/Word/Powerpoint
- Experience in successful collaboration between finance and non-finance people
- Experience in driving change, delivering Operational Excellence and embedding Lean operating principles into finance operations
- 3-5 years of experience operating in a fast-moving business environment with diverse stakeholder communities and exposure to media / advertising industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting is required, CPA license is preferred.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed