Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Execute recruitment strategies to target and recruit passive and interested talent using a variety of tools and techniques (social networking, employee referrals, third party job boards, industry events).
- Lead internal and external search process for open positions at the assistant – Director Level across all brands.
- Identify and provide innovative solutions to any recruiting challenges through the entire recruiting cycle.
- Work with Hiring managers and interview teams to lead the recruiting and interviewing workflow processes and systems. Be the process champion and build influence and buy-in into the process through action.
- Manage Applicant Tracking System (ATS): job postings, open position information, Candidate details, workflow, etc. Be extremely and regimented in ATS documentation
- Collaborate with overarching recruitment team in order to share best practices and talent on a continued basis
- Build and maintain a talent pool of media professionals that is broad and diverse.
- Fully understand the industry and who the “players” are. Leverage that information to target and engage talent.
- Serve as a brand ambassador to our media brands and overall culture based on our values.
- Build internal relationships with key stakeholders and staff in order to influence and be a partner and talent advisor.
- Maintain relationships in order to drive partnership and referrals
- Understand financially implications of hiring. Be able to self-manage priorities based upon financial and business needs.
General HR Skills:
- Is viewed as a confidential, partner of the HR team.
- Works and interacts professionally with all departments and candidates as needed.
- Ensure key information is provided to HR partners and TA Lead regarding recruitment challenges and patterns
- Assists HR Corporate with evaluation of new tools and technologies.
Strategic Thinking and Leadership:
- Desire and aptitude to execute and champion recruiting & HR initiatives in order to build teams. Be a critical and innovative thinker in order to achieve aggressive hiring goals.
- Execute and contribute to the development of recruiting and workforce planning strategies.
- Articulate effective strategic rationale and logic flow.
- Respond appropriately when presented with recruitment problems and issues.
- Seek lasting innovative solutions rather than quick fixes.
- Express oneself clearly and concisely in oral communications.
- Write in a clear, compelling and concise manner.
- Organize ideas and information logically and sequentially.
- Develop presentation materials/reports that are clear, compelling and persuasive.
- Adapt communication style to relevant audience.
- Establish and maintain communications process within HR group and internal operational teams.
- Maintain frequent dissemination of pertinent information to the HR team.
- Have a high degree of critical thinking skills